Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The best laid plans of mice & men..............

are comparable to an excellent dinner, at the best restaraunt you can think of. They, invariably, all turn to crap! Such is today. I settled in to draw about three hours ago........so I thought. The phone hasn't stopped ringing this afternoon. All but two calls were worthless. I've polished off a vat of coffee. For all of my efforts, I've a couple of gags sketched out that I have decided to trash. Cartoonist's block, barren imagination, or feeling a bit lethargic from being off the real job this week, could be any or all. Why lie, it's all.! Who would think that coming up with a few one frame gags would be so hard. Time to go through the newspaper, there's always something to pick apart. Then again, I could always snoop through a few blogs? Until my next rambling....cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home